Pages

You know every time we say "I want this recipe!"? The response is ALWAYS, "I'll put it on the blog!".

Well now you will always know right where to look to find "that" recipe.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cheesy Meatball Subs

These are sooo yummy. And sooo quick to make. I make these when I am pinched for time. And my children LOVE them too!
1 cup spaghetti sauce
1/2 cup  water
2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
3/4 lb.  (3/4 of 1-lb. pkg.) frozen cooked meatballs (1-1/2 inch)
4 crusty sandwich rolls, split
3/4 cup  KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese 

COMBINE first 4 ingredients in large skillet. Bring to boil on medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
SIMMER on medium heat 8 min. or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.
SPOON into rolls; top with mozzarella.

No comments:

Post a Comment